Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookies policy, govern ‘Rural Alchemy’s relationship with you in relation to this website, www.ruralalchemy.co.uk, and the purchase of tickets to events that are offered for sale via this website.
The term ‘Rural Alchemy’, ‘we’ or ‘us’, refers to the owner of the website, ‘Rural Alchemy’ a start-up enterprise run by Sarah Birkby, acting as a sole trader.
The term ‘you’, refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the following pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, events and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any events, services or information available through this website, meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. The material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of the terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced within this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this site from another website or document, without the prior consent of ‘Rural Alchemy’.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Buying tickets for Rural Alchemy Events
Tickets must be paid for, in full, before your order can be accepted, and will be confirmed by the third-party provider by email, to the email address you provide when making the booking.
We encourage you to attend our events and bring your friends and family, but please be aware that by purchasing tickets on their behalf, you are confirming that you are authorised to do so on behalf of all persons in your group and you acknowledge that all members of the group agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If the event is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled, tickets will be refunded in full. In all other circumstances, Rural Alchemy offers a 30-day refund policy. No other refunds will be given.